Thursday, July 23, 2009

What's happening at The Kids...


It's been awhile since I've posted anything. Time flies. Well we just had our DIY Leather Cuff workshop last night. It was so much fun. I even made sangria for the first time. A little crafting, a little sangria on a summer night. Kim guided us and we all left with really cute leather cuffs. I'm wearing mine right now. Of course I forgot to take pictures (maybe too much sangria). I think Kim got some, so I'll post them soon. If you missed out last night unfortunately we are taking a break on the workshops in August.

Hopefully by September I'll be able to post a full schedule of workshop for Fall 09. We may be bringing some back from spring. All the workshops will have a focus on great gift ideas for the holidays. This holiday is going to be pretty rough for lots of us, so why not start making some cute unique gifts this fall.

This weekend Broadway is having a Sizzlin' Summer Block Party. Lots of our neighbors will have refreshments & great shopping deals. The Kids... will have lemonade and cookies plus great deals.

20% off sales $75 or more of Full Price Merch.
Sale merchandise will be 30%-75% off
$20-$50 Rack
Saturday & Sunday Only!
Also don't forget to check out theOutfit:Handmade for Kids.

Hope to see you this weekend! ;)

No comments: